Exporting bookmarks from Internet Explorer
You can use the "Import and Export" option in Internet Explorer's File menu to export bookmarks.
To export bookmarks from Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer and choose File > "Import and Export."
- In the Import/Export Wizard, click Next.
- Highlight "Export Favorites" and click Next.
- Highlight the Favorites folder, shown at the top of the folder hierarchy, and click Next.
Click "Export to a File or Address" to create a file containing your favorites. Later, you can import the file into QtWeb.
If you choose "Export to a File or Address," you can also choose a location and name for the file. The default name is "bookmark.htm", and the default location is the "My Documents" folder.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
If you exported your favorites to a file, open QtWeb, choose File > Import Bookmarks > Import from HTML, and then choose the favorites file you created.
Note: As with all software, there are many versions of Internet Explorer. If these instructions don't work with your version, check Internet Explorer Help for instructions on exporting favorites.