Adding bookmarks to the bookmarks bar
The bookmarks bar is a good place to keep bookmarks to webpages you frequently visit. It's near the top of the QtWeb window.
To add bookmarks to the bar:
- Go to the webpage you want to bookmark.
- Click the Add Bookmark menu item from the Bookmarks menu, or press Ctrl+D.
- In the dialog that appears, type a name for the bookmark.
- Open the menu, choose Bookmarks Bar
- If you want use the selected location as a default, and do not display this dialog again, mark the related checkbox below. Next time you execute Add Bookmark action, current webpage will be added to the default location automatically.
- Click OK.
You can also drag and drop the icon for a webpage from the address box to the bar.