Searching the web
For faster web searches, QtWeb has a built-in search field. It's in the top-right corner of the QtWeb window, and has a magnifying glass icon.
To search the web:
- Type a word or phrase in the space next to the magnifying glass, and press Enter.
- You have a choice of four search engines: Google, Yahoo and Cuil. Click the magnifying glass and choose a default search engine from the menu. To see search results from both search engines, search using one of them, and then open the menu and choose the other.
- To add more search engines, click the magnifying glass, and choose Add... from the menu. See Customizing search engines for more information.
- To repeat a previous search, click the magnifying glass, and choose the previous search from the menu.
- To search using non-default search engine, type search provider's name followed by search phrase, for example type: "cuil web browser" to search "web browser" using Cuil search engine which is not used by default.