Webpages often contain items for you to download, including music, PDF files, software, and more. QtWeb can assist you with downloads.
Important: To be safe, don't download it if you weren't expecting it to be a software program or if it's not from a trusted source.
To download an item on a webpage:
Click the item's link. The Downloads window opens. If you don't see the Downloads window, choose Window > Downloads, or press Ctrl+Alt+L.
- To pause downloading, click the Stop (red sign) button to the right of the filename in the Downloads window. To resume, click the Try Again (blue circle) button.
- To cancel all downloads and remove downloaded files, click Clean up.
- To open the file being downloaded, click Open (green arrow) button to the right of the filename.
- To delete the file being downloaded, click Delete (red cross) button on the right of the filename.
- To find out where downloads are saved, click the Browse button at the bottom.