If QtWeb can't open a website
There are several reasons why QtWeb may not be able to open a website.
Here are some things to try:
- Make sure you have the correct address for the webpage and that you typed it correctly.
- Try entering "/index.html" at the end of the address.
- Empty the cache, and then try reloading the page. To empty the cache, choose Edit > Empty Cache, and then choose Empty.
- Contact the website's owner and ask:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of QtWeb.
Does this webpage prevent access by the QtWeb/Safari browser?
Is the first part of the address, which identifies the Internet protocol (such as http or https), nonstandard? If it is nonstandard, QtWeb can't open it.
Is the link to the page trying to open a file in another application? (If the file or application isn't available, you'll get a message saying QtWeb can't open the URL or file.)
Is there a problem with the server's configuration?