QtWeb Internet Browser contains built-in Torrent client module. If allows you to download files using fastest Torrent peer-to-peer protocol.
Just click on a Torrent's link (*.torrent) on a web page and file downloading starts automatically.
To download a Torrent:
- Click the Torrent's link (*.torrent) on a webpage. The "Add a Torrent" window opens. Alternatively you can double-click the Torrent in Downloads window (in case if Torrent has been already downloaded)
- Verify Torrent's parameters and download location and click OK. Torrents window appears and displays the downloading progress
If you close the Torrents window, downloading will continue in the background. However, after you close the browser downloading stops and won't be resumed until you open Torrent's window explicitly.
If you don't see the Torrents window, choose menu Window > Torrents, or press Ctrl+Alt+T.
- To pause downloading, click the Pause button. To resume downloading, click the Resume button.
- To delete the Torrent's file being downloaded, click Remove torrent (green square) button.
- To move the Torrent up and down in the priority queue, select it and click Move Up and Move Down green arrows
- To add another torrent located locally click Add New Torrent toolbar button and choose Torrent's local path
- To change maximum download and upload limits (depending on your bandwidth), use sliders at bottom
Important: when you delete the torrent (small file having extension *.torrent) in Torrents window, other file(s) being downloaded are not deleted automatically.