Searching within a page
You can search within an individual webpage for specific words and phrases.
To search within a page:
- Choose Edit > Find or press Ctrl+F
- Type the word or phrase you want to find on the webpage.
- Press Enter. If web page contains phrase being searched, it will be highlighted and web page is scrolled to make it visible.
- Press F3 or Edit > Find Next to position to the next occurence of your phrase.
- Press Shitf+F3 or Edit > Find Previous to position to the previous occurence of your phrase.